Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 12:53 PM)thillan Wrote: Yeah, I'm definitely agreeing that we do not bring the easiest job. But I don't think it's impossible here either. We have some good things we can present to a HC.

That's why I'm not agreeing that it's playoffs or bust for the new guy next year. If he does what Wilks did in ARI? Then yeah, maybe. But if I can see some promise and catching up with the times to the modern NFL, I'd be pretty excited.

This team isn't winning a SB next year, which is what we care about. But I have to see progress towards that goal. Marvin, outside of 2005 IMO, never showed it.

I was a ticket holder in the club section for a very long time. I had 4 tickets and my friends and relatives had 4 tickets so 8 premium ticket holders. We gave up our tickets after ML was brought back in 2018.

The prospect of improving to 8-8 is not enough for me to consider buying those tickets again. The issue will be the new HC will come in with 60% of the stadium full and 10 to 25% of those opposing fans. Why important? Home field is about the energy the crowd brings to the home team and ability to disrupt them on offense. In essence, I don't see a home field advantage for us in 2019.

I am not getting any younger, I can't wait for a 2 or 3 year rebuild, I won't approve of a rebuild, this team has to win now for me regardless of the head coach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - Luvnit2 - 12-31-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM