Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 01:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was a ticket holder in the club section for a very long time. I had 4 tickets and my friends and relatives had 4 tickets so 8 premium ticket holders. We gave up our tickets after ML was brought back in 2018.

The prospect of improving to 8-8 is not enough for me to consider buying those tickets again. The issue will be the new HC will come in with 60% of the stadium full and 10 to 25% of those opposing fans. Why important? Home field is about the energy the crowd brings to the home team and ability to disrupt them on offense. In essence, I don't see a home field advantage for us in 2019.

I am not getting any younger, I can't wait for a 2 or 3 year rebuild, I won't approve of a rebuild, this team has to win now for me regardless of the head coach.

We humans are a curious breed, I think if we go outside the organization and hire, add some FAs, fans will be back, hoping to see the changes.
I'm with you, I'm not getting any younger and would like to win now and not wait till I'm old and don't care anymore.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - sandwedge - 12-31-2018, 01:12 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM