Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 01:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Keep in mind 6-10 with major and I mean major injury issues with franchise QB, one of best WR's in the NFL, TE group decimated, LB group decimated, WR group decimated.

My point is the new guy is likely to have a much better injury situation (since our was one of worst in decades of any team) so playoffs or bust. If he makes the playoffs, he meets my expectations. Anything less (unless he suffer injuries like 2018), then failed hire.

This roster needs a lot of work. The O-line and LBing corps needs a complete overhaul. They need to figure out the TE situation as well. Just a lot of things that need to be addressed and decisions that need to be made.

Whoever the new head coach is, his success in year 1 is very much going to depend on what they get accomplished this offseason. It's not like he'll be walking into a perfect situation where there's not some serious work that needs to done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - Bengalholic - 12-31-2018, 02:08 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM