Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 02:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd buy the injury excuse more if we didn't go 6-9-1 and 7-9 in the 2 years previous.

And for me it's a bit soon to say playoffs or "failed hire". There will be a lot of context provided over the next few months. Are we keeping Dalton? Starting fresh with new players? If we go 9-7 with a promising new QB - and just barely miss the playoffs - you would consider that a failed season despite the progress? I guess we'd differ there.

Also, I think it's funny to give the new guy 1 season to prove himself when Marvin missed the playoffs 9 times. I doubt you considered that a failed hire. I get that expectations were lower when Marv was hired, but we're pretty far removed from the team that made the playoffs 5 years in a row. I think many people (myself included sometimes) still see us as that playoff team. We're not.

Exactly ! We're not just a player or two away, we're half a dozen or more starters away and we need much/better more depth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - bengalfan74 - 12-31-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM