Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 12:42 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You are probably correct. I'm on the Matt LeFleur wagon right now. I hope we go outside the organization and bring in someone that is with the times. I look at the 2 young coaches in the playoffs, McVay and Nagy and how their teams went from bad to good by changing the culture. 

(12-31-2018, 04:23 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I am just guessing it will he Hue Jackson,and that is just a guess.The man I do believe is ready to change this team for the better.I think he learned a ton about what not to do,but he needs good people around him to keep players movatied and balling out.Marvin will probably go somewhere he can be a DC as according to his departure,he mentioned that's something he wants.I just hope its not in the AFC north but I would bet he is with the ravens or browns.It would not surprise me.He loves to coach the defense and he should stay here and do just that.IF hue is the guy and to me he is by far the best IN HOUSE guy.The rest will struggle and Simmons is not HC material.He will fail badly and the players will not follow him.Just sayin.

Seeing how well Mayfield and the Browns played after he left makes Hue my last choice. Hire an offensive coach from outside of the organization (prob won’t happen but I can dream)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - Clark W Griswold - 12-31-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM