Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread
(12-31-2018, 04:37 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I believe all of us fans are going to be very surprised by his pick as remember the whole family will be in on the pick,not just him and the last time I wrote the Bengals,I suggested some people all of us would welcome here,like some of the old school guys that have kept up with the technology of sports and having a young mind to make it work and they are former players out there waiting in the wings for the family to give them a call.I know this for a fact,like Mr. Dave Lapham,who would make a great assistant coach for offense.Ken Riley would be a great coach for the D secondary,How about Chad Johnson with the receivers.HE would be a great addition in the right group of coaches to keep him focused and T.J. Housh would be a great coach for receivers and tight ends. Just sayin.How about big Anthony Munoz for HC. Talk about filling the stadium opening day.Who-Dey !!!!

Good God, man.  Would it kill you to use paragraphs?  They're free.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - 34inXXIII - 12-31-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: ML Gone! Fans Reaction Prediction Thread - McC - 12-31-2018, 04:43 PM