Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 08:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. Packers and Cardinals both sucked this year, so I'm not sure what you mean by level of team. Cardinals and Packers have both been to Super Bowls and multiple NFC championships in the last 10 years, so I think they're both good franchises overall.

I never said the Rams guys were surely good coaches. Just that they'd be highly sought after. As in, they'll have choices. If the Bengals were such a crappy organization with no chance at a popular candidate, why would anyone with an option consider us? That's all I'm saying.

Btw, don't forget that McDaniels had Tebow because he chose Tebow. Traded up for him in fact. 

Packers are a much better organization. Cardinals have been in a bit of a tail spin with questions around their GM who was reprimanded for off field incidents.

There options right now are Cardinals for one and no one for the other. Again, I said this level candidate was in play. Guys who are young unproven and a bit of no names. I said guys like binemy and McDaniels were out of our grasp as they’d have 5 or 6 offers. Someone will take our job, but again there is a huge jump between Rams position guys and McDaniels.

Yea I’d love to hear the whole Tebow story some day in terms of who really drove that decision.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Au165 - 12-31-2018, 08:07 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM