Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a newer coach and staff devrlop the yiunger players faster?
(01-01-2019, 03:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Every team has players that don;t develop or are not good enough to develop so im not buying we can;t develop players, i can list players who have shined for the bengals also over the years that were drafted by this team .  To compare washington as developing over the first year is just factual wrong, the guy had 16 catches and 1 TD, he had 3 catches against Bengals.... who knows if he is going to be good,  Bates was solid throughout the season for a rookie, Hubbard did not disappear, had a outstanding game in week 15 against Oakland, had 4 tackles and 1 QB hit against Pittsburgh.  

The problem is less on development and better drafts... we actually do develop players under Marvin since we hardly go FA, we have to develop from draft.. If drafting was so easy every high pick would be an All Pro, that just does not happen
I think Hubbard did ok vs the Steelers. but he had Ben wrapped up but let Ben escape and keep that drive alive.which lead to JuJu TD.
I dont think Vigil had a great game either..yeah he made alot of tackles.but he whiffed on Samuels or McDonald
in the 4th q on a 3rd down pass.
Ive just seen too many guys in position to make plays in 2018 and not finish.
James Washington runs a go route on Russell and converts a 47 yd pass. 
what did Josh Malone do the whole game?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can a newer coach and staff devrlop the yiunger players faster? - impactplaya - 01-01-2019, 04:12 PM