Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Jegg Triplette And His Awful Crew Fired
(09-20-2015, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Tripplett is notorious among officials for the flag fests every game his crew calls.

That is interesting. On one SD TD there was not one but two blocks in the back on Bengal defenders. Now, I am not an official, but is that only on special teams that you can't do that? I always thought you had to engage and block from the front, period.

Either way, I am not sure being an official makes any difference in the NFL. They could pull people off a bus and have the same quality. The one consistent thing in my 45 years as a sports fan is the NFL has always had the worst officiating of any professional sport.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want Jegg Triplette And His Awful Crew Fired - xxlt - 09-21-2015, 01:41 AM