Zero bullets in gun – Mike will hire the right Head Coach
1 bullet in gun – excellent chance Mike & the Organization make solid hire
2 bullets in gun – more hope than not that fans won’t get shot
3 bullets in gun – feeling like we have a 50/50 chance
4 bullets in gun – some hope but fans likely get shot
5 bullets in gun – fans have only a slim chance of not getting shot
6 bullets in gun – no chance Mike hires the right Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many bullets in Russian Roulette gun pointed at fans. Odds of wrong Coach - POLL
(01-03-2019, 01:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: What is the "right" choice? There are a lot of unknowns in all of the candidates we are talking to. I feel like some people are dead set on "their guy" but the reality is that guy could bomb as bad as anyone. Deciding now if it was the right or wrong call seems disingenuous, other than it may not be the guy people want.

I think what most fans want at this point is true change.  What I want in particular is for Mike Brown to announce he is retiring.  

I believe that sticking with Lewis so long has tainted the average fan's perception of the other coaches that are or have been affiliated with the Bengals.  

The key word here is "change."  Going outside the organization would provide hope of change.  May not happen if Brown doesn't give the new Head Coach control over personnel  and draft options.  

Case in point, Big Whit.  Lewis was told that Whit would be re-signed to a new contract and was let go.  Brown gave Lewis more control but not all of the control.

My biggest fear is that Brown will hire a sycophant and use the Head Coach as an appendage to implement his boorish approach of controlling the team.  It is Mike Brown's team not the fans, contrary to what has been reported.  He has ideas on how to win and wants those ideas to be implemented.  Apparently the Bengals use a committee approach in making decisions and Brown is the tie-breaker.  

After 30 years or so, as a fan, many would like a fiery coach that takes no crap from players or anyone and will demand accountability to the point of winning a championship.    
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many bullets in Russian Roulette gun pointed at fans. Odds of wrong Coach - POLL - psychdoctor - 01-03-2019, 02:04 PM