Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Enigmas For Democrats
For the liberals on the board, I figured I'd see if they have an answer to these questions:

Quote:(1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?
This is a perfect question in a time when people expect everything to be handed to them but are offended by opposing points of view.

Quote:(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
I'd love to ask a Democrat this question to their face because the irony is crippling.

Quote:(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."

Why aren't citizens labeled dreamers if they break a law trying to better their own lives?

Quote:(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

This is a HUGE question that I'd love to see a liberal answer.

Quote:(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

Great point.......... that's when you know you're just using the country but don't intend on honoring the country or its citizens.

Quote:(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
People forget what made this country great.

Quote:( 7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."
That's exactly why liberals can never succeed as a whole.......... too divided.

Their entire base is that everyone should be entitled to everything while being able to do their own thing, like somehow a whole country of people on their own makes us a healthy whole.

Quote:(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

Scary how we're raising our kids that the new American Dream is that you're handed everything, when the old American Dream was working your ass off to get ahead in life.

I was blessed to be raised fairly comfortable and never had any big needs (we weren't exactly spoiled because we didn't come into money until I was in 7th grade. and by then I already had my personality set as someone that works for everything and wasn't just handed things in life), but my father grew up dirt poor, worked his ass off in high school, went to UD (Dayton) on an academic full ride, started off as a low level accountant, worked his way up the ladder, and eventually bought his way into a small accounting firm, which he then helped (played the biggest role in) it grow into a large, successful firm.

That's what America should be.......... working your ass off and making something of yourself, but we're becoming a nation of entitled babies who think that they should be successful just for being born and given every advantage just because they're alive.

Messages In This Thread
A Few Enigmas For Democrats - BFritz21 - 01-04-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Benton - 01-04-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - BFritz21 - 01-04-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Benton - 01-04-2019, 10:55 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Au165 - 01-04-2019, 09:31 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Dill - 01-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Dill - 01-04-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 02:22 PM