Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals record prediction for 2015
I know I'm late to the party but I'm gonna give it a go with my thoughts behind each game.

W3 @ Baltimore - Win (3-0)
Reason: Baltimore has no confidence after a brutal loss. Not as talented or scary as they have been in the past.

W4 V Kansas City - Loss (3-1)
Reason: KC has a stout defense and basic but low-mistake offense. Something about this match-up doesn't sit right with me.

W5 V Seattle - Loss (3-2)
Reason: Seattle needs a win, and they will do anything to get it. Marshawn and Graham do just enough to win the game.

W6 @ Buffalo - Win (4-2)
Reason: Running games will be similarly ineffective, but Dalton outperforms Tyrod Taylor.

W7 Bye

W8 @ Pittsburgh - Loss (4-3)
Reason: Big Ben and Antonio Brown put up big numbers in a blowout. I hate Pittsburgh.

W9 V Cleveland - Win (5-3)
Reason: This game scares me. We always seem to play down to the Browns' level. We are too good for that this time.

W10 V Houston - Win (6-3)
Reason: Houston is just very, very bad. Watt grabs a couple sacks, but the Texans offense can't put it together.

W11 @ Arizona - Loss (6-4)
Reason: Palmer wants to beat his former team, and the Cards look pretty solid overall. It's close, but AZ comes out on top.

W12 V St. Louis - Win (7-4)
Reason: At this point, St. Louis will be heavy in the loss column and without a true identity. An awful game, but a Cincy win.

W13 @ Cleveland - Win (8-4)
Reason: Cleveland is in turmoil here. The potential is there, but they can't put it together. Questions surround their QB situation.

W14 V Pittsburgh - Loss (8-5)
Reason: Steelers are on the outside looking in at the playoff bubble. It's a gritty game, and Dalton gets picked off on the final drive.

W15 @ San Francisco - Win (9-5)
Reason: At this point, the niners are way out of contention and begin to throw everything on the wall to see what sticks.

W16 @ Denver - Win - (10-5)
Reason: Peyton is on his last legs. Cincy needs the win badly and we throw the ball all over the Denver defense.

W17 V Baltimore - Loss (10-6)
Reason: No real reason here. Baltimore finally decides to show up for a game that means nothing to them, but everything to us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals record prediction for 2015 - Bengals_Legendary - 09-21-2015, 07:49 AM