Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Im gonna get slammed..Id consider trading Geno.
(01-04-2019, 05:27 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: At some point, the Bengals are going to have to rebuild. If they cant get it done within the next couple of seasons by the time Dalton's contract is up, I would be all for a fire sale and starting the rebuild.

Trade Geno, AJ, Dunlap, etc.

People forget how quickly an NFL team can rebuild. Teams can turn it around within 1-2 years as long as they draft well and find impact guys. Look at the Eagles, Rams, Bears, etc.

Those three teams all made a coaching change that put them over the top. They signed or traded for a key player or two as well. It's tweaking more than rebuilding. The Browns have been rebuilding for decades, and it netted them a third place finish... Though their fans and some of ours act like they made the playoffs. The Bears, Eagles, and Rams tweaked, and brought in the right coaches, and took their divisions overnight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im gonna get slammed..Id consider trading Geno. - jason - 01-04-2019, 05:45 PM