Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last week we said "it was the Raiders"
(09-21-2015, 10:23 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Typical loser Winer sentiment. I'll post as I please. Don't try to take away my privilege because I didn't say what you wanted to hear. Deal with it and debate.  Yawn

Typical moron post.  Can't even spell whine when that is what really seems to make him happy.  What I want to hear isn't the issue here.  The sad thing is (if you are truly a Bengal fan) that you would rather wallow in misery than embrace what has been a very good start to the season.  I don't need to hear you praise the team, coaches, organization, etc.  I just feel sorry for you that you can't enjoy where the Bengals sit as of right now.

I have wasted my time trying to overcome people's negative perceptions about this team's lack of success in the postseason for too long.  If someone is just resolved to "they will be one and done anyway", then I won't bother.  I see (finally!) the full complement healthy, and working together.  This is the team I have been waiting for ever since the quitter left. 

I see what I didn't see in the 2005 Bengals:  balance.  This team can beat you with the run or pass.  They can beat you with defense.  They will make plays on special teams (often taken for granted).  This team is going to be special.  Enjoy the next several months of your self-imposed skepticism.  I will be enjoying every minute of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last week we said "it was the Raiders" - SHRacerX - 09-21-2015, 10:32 AM