Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good God I cant believe im saying this...
(01-07-2019, 04:07 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: We shall see.  Only 5 of the 12 playoff teams were repeats of last year.  Who knows which of those teams will rise up.

Dang I hate being a pessimistic, cynical Bengal fan.

With everyone healthy and I mean everyone,we will go 10-11 games in winning stats and I truly believe we win the division this season.We will get a good good coach , would love the Todd guy from the bucs, no retreads from the past,no former coaches,I would new blood with a new attitude.Would love Tom Herman from the Texas college ranks.I want a coach that can win and is a firey in your face coach,keep the O-line coach,
Frank Pollack.He is the kind of guy I like.He takes no shit from players,and he had a awlful line to work with.Please release Bobbi Hart,number 70 and Fisher.Keep Redmond,and Westerman,maybe price,boling and glenn and trey Hopkins.I really believe we got guys that have been on IR and on the practice squad that can play NOW.marvin was stupid to keep some of these guys from playing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - fortyyearfan - 01-07-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - 34inXXIII - 01-07-2019, 04:15 PM