Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good God I cant believe im saying this...
(01-07-2019, 05:23 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: You're right, moving on from Marv will definitely help all areas but again it depends on who it is. I don't see it being much better with Hue or Vance. Vance beat the Steelers this season but that had more to do with the Steelers screwing up than Vance outcoaching Tomlin. The Bengals just implode when they're on the same field as the Steelers. No matter who the new coach is, they will have to instill the attitude and execution that is needed to beat them. 

Yes, it definately matters who the next HC is.

If it is Hue there will be major backlash and Hue is Marv's buddy and ditched us for the Stains. Highly doubt he is the next HC, the only thing that will keep us fans from going nutz would be an outside hire and whoever that is i am sure will be better than Marv for us and atleast we would know that we have a chance if we get into the Playoffs and atleast we know we wouldn't be as bad against the Steelers.

This is all i am sayin'.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - 34inXXIII - 01-07-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-07-2019, 05:52 PM