Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good God I cant believe im saying this...
(01-07-2019, 05:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, it definately matters who the next HC is.

If it is Hue there will be major backlash and Hue is Marv's buddy and ditched us for the Stains. Highly doubt he is the next HC, the only thing that will keep us fans from going nutz would be an outside hire and whoever that is i am sure will be better than Marv for us and atleast we would know that we have a chance if we get into the Playoffs and atleast we know we wouldn't be as bad against the Steelers.

This is all i am sayin'.

I doubt Hugh will get consideration as HC outside the Bengals.

To prepare for NFC West and AFC East opponents, Bengals would have to bring aboard coaches who have game prep and CI knowledge of those Teams.

Since no one willingly or by contract will make a lateral move to Bengals, that means promotional moves.

There are three positions - HC, OC and DC (maybe assistant HC).

So Hugh, Joseph, Bowles and Wilks (all fired HCs), could conceivably be be considered for coordinator jobs.

The odd man out is Joseph, as related to next year opponents. Bowles and Wilks could provide CI on AFC East and NFC West, whereas Hugh could do that for Browns and Steelers (via his time with Haley).

The Rams assistants seem like the wild cards here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - 34inXXIII - 01-07-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Good God I cant believe im saying this... - XsandOs - 01-07-2019, 06:15 PM