Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GW alarmists ask Obama to prosecute skeptics
(09-21-2015, 11:18 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wow. " Don't question my science." Is that how science goes?

I don't agree with their position on prosecuting these folks, but their position is that the climate scientists that are denying climate change are being influenced by organizations that stand to benefit from their dismissal of the claims and that this corruption is harmful to the American public.

It's petty and political that these scientists are doing this, especially considering some of the same evidence they could use to show bias and corruption by the deniers could potentially be used for some of those advocating climate change is happening and man has a hand in it. But I noticed that the largest group and the first ones that came up with this (I'm guessing) are from George Mason, so I'm not surprised. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: GW alarmists ask Obama to prosecute skeptics - Belsnickel - 09-21-2015, 11:42 AM