Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2
(01-07-2019, 08:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1. And I missed something in your reply.  Trump promised Mexico would build the wall.  Why should WE not hold himto his promise.

2. If you took a job because you were promised a car paid for by the company would you be fine with being made to pay for the car instead?

3. Amazing the mental gymnastics that Trump supporters go through to act like people voted for this shit when they elected Trump.

1. Actually the phrase was Mexico will pay for it and you've been told numerous times how this could easily be spun to have merit.

2. If I were required to pay for the vehicle first, but yet received payments that more than paid for the car at a later date; then I'd be more understanding.

3. It is also amazing that the select few in here keep talking in abstract phrases. Apparently Trump is the first POTUS not to be able to fulfill a campaign promise as stated or maybe, just maybe mad folks hold him to a different standard. I suppose Obamacare is "acting like people voted for this shit"  because I get to keep my Doctor; even though he walked that back later.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2 - bfine32 - 01-07-2019, 09:15 PM