Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored at Work so I'm Drafting a QB Mock
(01-07-2019, 11:44 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Four tackles are free agents. Thinking this is a position we see the bengals double up on. Like the one you got out of [my employer]. But would like to see bengals get another.

Could very well be man, but I think we bring back A. Smith and I doubt Glenn is going anywhere after they just invested in getting him last year.

Way I see it we have 3 starters on the Oline under contract with Glenn - Boiling - Price. I think we find a RG and RT in the draft and Free agency with guys like Hopkins and Smith getting the backup roles.

Just wanted to try something fun with this mock but it really showed me how hard it is to round out a draft with good players when you make a splash and move up in the draft.

I will say though I think now is the time to grab a QB if the  new coach wants to move away from Dalton, I think Haskins has all the tools to be a very good NFL QB and I don't think we will be picking early enough next year to get a top QB if Dalton is here. We are in a unique spot this year because the top 5 teams don't really have QB at the top of there list, we can get the top prospect by jumping the Giants and Jags if we want to take a shot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bored at Work so I'm Drafting a QB Mock - BobJones4980 - 01-08-2019, 01:24 AM