Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Monken should get the job
(01-08-2019, 07:26 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: I don't think Beinemy will be that hot of a prospect in bringing in coordinators and assistants. 

I would be happier with Joseph over Beinemy personally, but wouldn't care either way as I don't see either one having any real or long term success.

I get that you think Beinemy is this creative minded guy but he didn't actually create the Chiefs offense, he inherited it and had guidance from one of the most creative offensive minds in the NFL.  Add that Mahomes played risky ball (making decisions that weren't the best) but payed off (they may not have been the BEST decision but at least it wasn't a disaster and actually turned out positive) I would be worried that Beinemy wouldn't know what to do with a QB that doesn't take chances. 

You could argue that he will bring out the gunslinger in Dalton but that type of coaching will be high risk/ high reward, high penalty.  Then he will make the excuse upon failing that IF he had HIS QB then we would be better.  I see it as 3 to 4 years of guaranteed playoff misses and possibly more if this organization sticks with him even after his repeated failures.

I guess we just disagree on Beinemy man.

Think it will take some time but by his 2nd season we should be making a run and we might actually have a chance at a Playoff win with him unlike Marv. Being creative and ahead of the game is what he is known for and he is a great communicator as well just like Taylor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Todd Monken should get the job - corpjet - 01-07-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - McC - 01-07-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - jason - 01-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - McC - 01-07-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - bwh - 01-07-2019, 11:00 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - 3wt - 01-08-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - Au165 - 01-08-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Todd Monken should get the job - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-08-2019, 07:34 PM