Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Stephen Smith on Bengals Coaching Search
(01-08-2019, 11:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Could really care less about what this douche nozzle says, but I find it interesting that the only national play the Bengals receive is because of the ineptitude of their coaching staff.

The media hasn't exactly ever helped us become a attractive place to play even when we were going to the PO's every year. We never even got the current Browns love.

What is sad about that is the guy that built this team from the ground up was a football genius and was starting to make real strides towards championships before he sadly passed away.

At least the GOAT Bill Belichick recognizes and respects Paul Brown to the fullest.

Anyway, even though i agreed with a lot of what Smith was saying through gritted teeth (because i hate the guy(, -Marvin is gone now so I expect his commentary on the Bengals to do the same. It will be interesting to see if we turn the corner whether or not he will match his previous venom with newfound praise.

Ha i just laughed a little

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Stephen Smith on Bengals Coaching Search - Atomic Orange - 01-09-2019, 11:11 AM