Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2
I wonder how legal it would be for Trump to declare an entry fee of "$10 per non-USC and legal immigrant" that enters the US by any means.

We have over 1 million entering per year, so that's $1B per year in additional income. Seems that could go along ways to setting up a better system for monitoring entrance/exit in US so we can really determine where the issue really exists (overstays vs border crossers), and improve the Employment verification systems. Also, impose heavy fines/bans on VISA over stayers. Easiest way get the message across. Risking 10yr+ ban if caught overstaying.

I would stick to getting the $5B and use it to build more secure fencing, would still prefer a wall, but at least if we have secure fencing we can figure out how effective it is.

Still need to do much much more, like the changing of Jus Soli to Jus Sanguinis.

Allow Illegals that are a productive and have clean criminal records an opportunity to get a 4 year green card (renewable every 4 years pending back ground checks) so they can work legally in the US under their own names, currently using other people's SSN is hurting those people from getting benefits (for retirement disability IRS credit etc), I would not allow Illegals full amnesty, that's my compromise.

H1B's, would be very limited and hard to get. Sorry, but we have more than enough qualified people in the US for 99% of the jobs where they are used, especially so now if Illegals can work legally.

Anyways, my issue is don't just stay focused on the Wall, attack illegal immigration from as many angles as possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2 - Mike M (the other one) - 01-09-2019, 03:38 PM