Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamar Miller over Joe Mixon for pro bowl
(01-08-2019, 09:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Heck the Colts linebacker Darius Leonard didn't get voted to the Pro Bowl. He did however was selected to the first team All-Pro.

When All-Pro players aren't voted into the ProBowl, then there is definitely something flawed with the system to the point it really doesn't mean anything anymore.

For sure, i think i heard Quentin Nelson didn't make it either for heck sake but got All-Pro.

(01-09-2019, 09:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This.  And although I know he is still in his rookie contract, I bet some players have that as a bonus clause in their second deal.  He deserves to be thee although I am glad he won't have the injury risk. 

Yeah, i don't like the injury risk just saying Mixon needs more acknowledgment to what he contributed to the NFL this year. Dude was the one dude highlight show on our team and carried this team, Boyd should of got some honors as an alternate too even if he is injured, he had a great year.

Erickson as well as a Kick Returner.

(01-09-2019, 03:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It is a joke.....and Justin Tucker, the game's best kicker, didn't make it.

Saw that, ridiculous. Best kicker in the world doesn't make it there is something terribly wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lamar Miller over Joe Mixon for pro bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2019, 03:57 PM