Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2
(01-09-2019, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll help you with self-awareness: What's our solution for DACA?

Of course another solution is to give POTUS the funds that he's requesting and reopen the government. It's not like these folks have never voted for a southern barrier before. It's just they're not going to do it this time because 2020. 

Sure, one could always just give into any demand. This time 5 billion for a wall that isn't planned, there's no concept, it's a concrete wall one time, some kind of huge spears the other time, maybe a solar wall, maybe a see-through wall so people don't get slayed by drugs thrown over. Ah, Trump will know what's best of all these suggestions of his. Next time, who knows, maybe Trump wants funding for a huge Trump waterpark or whatever. One could always blame democrats for not caving. 

But then again, you had an election and 60% voted democrat, which was a "mandate" to not build a wall. And you have bills with bipartisan support that would pass both houses.

As for DACA, I don't really know, I always thought in the end the McConnell "promise" didn't do much. But I wouldn't know who to blame. I know the government opened again and that it could open now if Trump only signed a bill that has border security in it, but no funding for a wall a majority does not want.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2 - hollodero - 01-09-2019, 08:49 PM