Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phone blown up with calls ?
(01-10-2019, 12:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Good info George

Another thing I recently found out is if you do answer a call and it's some BS, never answer their questions !

They ask you some generic question: "do you have car insurance?" and you without thinking answer - Yes

They will take that YES and marry it to something entirely different. "Would you like to purchase our insurance?"

Yep, I agree.  The only response to a spam call should be to immediately hang up if you answer one.  On another note, one app I have not tried yet is called robokiller.  Supposedly it has a setting where if you get a spam call it will play some random or preset recording they call an answer bot that sounds like a live person and messes with the caller and wastes their time.  I have not tried it because most of the spam calls I get are just recordings and not a live person.  Plus I'm not so sure I want to make a live spam caller that angry because then I fear my number would end up on even more lists.  Big Grin     The app has decent reviews though.

They have samples of calls on their website though that are funny to listen to.  If you are bored check it out.   Scroll down on the page to Answer Bots in action.  Reload the page to hear a different one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cell Phone blown up with calls ? - George Cantstandya - 01-10-2019, 01:06 PM