Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked
(01-10-2019, 10:21 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: It was Sunset's point originally, and he totally convinced me.

And I completely stand behind the point about why I think Hue Jackson was not going to be selected as our next HC.  Hue Jackson had his opportunity to stick around, and wait for the day when Marvin Lewis either stepped away, or was pushed from his position.  Jackson instead, opted to jump ship for not only the in-State rival team, but the city and team that the Brown family loathes.  I'm completely convinced that the Management allowing Marvin to bring Hue in for the rest of this past season, was completely promoted and supported by Marvin Lewis.

Then, once Hue was here, it became very apparent that he had no real future here.  In the first meeting, we have a Cleveland defender handing Hue an intercepted ball.  In the second meeting, we have Baker Mayfield trolling up and down the Bengals sideline, eyes glared on Hue Jackson.  Nevermind the stigma of Hue Jackson being a losing HC, he brought shame and embarrassment to the team, simply by being present on the sideline.

I have no personal issues with Hue Jackson, I hope and believe that he will find another job in the NFL.  As far as the Bengals and Hue go?  That road has reached it's end.  Sometimes it's best to just make a clean break, for all parties involved.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - McC - 01-10-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - Stewy - 01-11-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - SunsetBengal - 01-11-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - jason - 01-11-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - J24 - 01-10-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - Destro - 01-11-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: Why Marvin Finally Got Sacked - Synric - 01-11-2019, 05:56 PM