Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-21-2015, 09:10 PM)crispy Wrote: The fact that he didn't leave to go to a better situation than he was in should be a very obvious indication there was a hell of a lot more going on behind closed doors than us fans know about.  Besides he didn't quit to go play for a specific team.  He told the Bengals he wouldn't play for them anymore then Cincy decided who to trade him to.  He didn't care who he played for, just not the Bengals.  Besides, everyone should be thanking him. By him doing this it looks like the team took a look at how they were doing things and decided to pull their head out of their asses.

As you admit, he quit on the team.  Mike Brown made the guy one of the richest QB in the history of the game at the time.  Drafted AJ Green for him to throw too.  Considering that we made the playoffs that same season things weren't all that disastrous.  Short of Marvin and Mike tag teaming his wife I can't see any situation that would justify him quitting on the team the way he did.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - WhoDeyWho - 09-21-2015, 09:16 PM