Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us??
(01-12-2019, 03:40 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I think the difference is that the core has already had some success and we are not that far removed from it.  We have a QB who is 17 games over .500. AJ. Green and Boyd. Mixon and a good secondary. Also Dunlap and Geno.  We need an upgraded offensive line and an athletic LB and I think this team is ready to win. 

The Jets were bad before Bowles got there. The Broncos and Cardinals had horrible QB situations. The Dolphins did make the playoffs a couple of years ago but they did not seem like a playoff team to me. Dalton > Tannehill in my book.

I think the biggest problem with this team is complacency and attitude. I think a younger head coach will inject some life into this team and this city.

I agree with you. That is why the idea of going backwards from a 6 win season has zero appeal to me as a fan. Winning is success, looking better and still losing is well....still losing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us?? - Luvnit2 - 01-12-2019, 07:44 PM