Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us??
(01-12-2019, 05:13 PM)BengalRed Wrote: If Katie and Troy are in fact running the show now I'd love to see them go all out. They have taken step 1 cleaning house on the coaching staff. Now let's see them do some things the fans would like such as a ring of honor, statues of Paul Brown and Anthony Munoz outside the stadium. Spruce up PBS with some banners. Change the uniforms (leave the helmets alone, but get rid of that stupid B and replace it with the tiger head). Put a bubble on the practice field. If they're really serious about winning back the fans then do what the fans want. The Reds have done a great job turning GABP into a showplace, just think how great it would be if we had two awesome  stadiums a quarter mile apart.

You had me until you said Reds ownership did anything positive. He destroyed a winning tradition and is 10X worse than MB in my opinion. Remove the talent from GABP which he did destroyed the in game experience and chance to win games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us?? - Luvnit2 - 01-12-2019, 07:47 PM