Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us??
(01-12-2019, 10:46 PM)Destro Wrote: Yup, I was going to post the same. As much as it would be interesting to see, it breeds more bad than good. Would like to see the Steelers on there. Would be like watching The Wire.

Unfortunately the Steelers can't be forced to do it either.  A team that has reached the playoffs in the last two seasons are also exempt. I'm not a big fan of that rule as I think it shows some bias from the NFL. However, I would love to watch the potential Steelers melt down on Hard Knocks. Mostly it would be hilarious to watch Pig Pen, Tomlin and all the other drama queens fight with each other.

Anyway here is the list of teams that have been on Hard Knocks:

2001: Ravens
2002: Cowboys
--Gap in Production--
2007: Chiefs
2008: Cowboys
2009: Bengals
2010: Jets
2011 Not produced due to labor disputes.
2012: Dolphins
2013: Bengals
2014: Falcons
2015: Texans
2016: Rams
2017: Buccaneers
2018: Browns

Sure the Bengals won the division each year they were featured then went one and done. So maybe there is really no reason to agree to be on the show.  Of course since 2013 one condition is teams that have made the playoffs in the last two years are exempt from being forced into being on Hard Knocks.  So that might have something to do with the records of teams on the show since.  In other words, Welcome to Hard Knocks, since 2013 teams that have sucked in the last two years or more, don't have a new head coach, and that we have not featured in the last decade. That limits us 5 NFL teams this year.

Welcome to Hard Knocks 2019 probably featuring Jon Gruden with the Raiders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, afer 16 years, what does a total coaching revamp get us?? - George Cantstandya - 01-12-2019, 11:18 PM