Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm most likely going to miss the game
(09-21-2015, 03:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think he was saying he can't afford it. He was just saying that the expense isn't worth it. I've been able to afford cable most of my adult life, but I've mostly gone without it because it's simply not worth what they charge.

I only have netfix right now and pay $11 a month to watch whatever I want. It's a much better deal.

Correct. I can afford it, but if I'm gonna pay that much for cable, I better use it for more than 3 hours a week. Nowadays, the only TV that I watch is football...so much so that before football season started, my tv hadn't been on without Netflix in at least a couple of months.

It's like buying a car, putting 100 miles on it in a year, but still paying full price for car insurance.  It's a silly expense.

It's just unfortunate that I have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and an antenna that gets 50 channels, but I still can't watch the game clearly. Oh well...I'll come up with something to increase the antenna reception, and life will be fine again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm most likely going to miss the game - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-21-2015, 11:08 PM