Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-21-2015, 07:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: To think that American forces were told to "look the other way".  I believe that I am beginning to understand what bfine means when he has seen what is behind the curtain, so to speak.  And, all of you that claim that we have no business over there, meddling in affairs that have went on forever..  Can it.  You seem to vote liberal when it comes to here at home, but what about children that have it so bad everywhere else??

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

I brought this subject up, "Chai boys", on the old board.  Sadly it was almost entirely ignored.  A friend of mine informed me of the abuse of these chai boys by Afghan police while they were on patrol.  They would get these kids high on heroin and then abuse them all night.  Aside from the horrific abuse of these children it gave the impression to many Afghani citizens that the US advocated or tolerated such child rape.  The Pashtun pastime of raping boys was outlawed by the Taliban, therefore it's return once they were overthrown, by those opposing our "ultimate" enemies, is seen by many in the country as an approval of pedophilia by the United States.  When my friend informed me of this I googled the term chai boy and found an article that quoted an Afghani police official stating the following; 

Quote:“If they don’t f–k the asses of those boys, what should they f–k?” he asks at one point. “The p—–s of their own grandmothers? Their asses were used before, and now they want to get what they are owed.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/2013/07/10/routine-child-rape-by-afghan-police/

The misogynistic view of this region, propagated by Islamic monotheism, is that women's vaginas are dirty things fit only for procreation.  The common term being that, "women are for children and boys are for pleasure."  Sadly, Sunset, this is not new, only new to those who tried to hide it until now.  The truth has been available to those who cared to look for over a decade.  The fact that this is only now gaining traction tells us more than we'd probably like to admit. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-22-2015, 01:17 AM