Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's getting the staff he wants. What about players?
(01-15-2019, 07:52 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I find it hard to believe that MB opens his checkbook and signs top tier free agents. Unless he does the Bengals will have to slay the draft. Too many holes to fill. 

(01-15-2019, 07:58 PM)Synric Wrote: He's got his checkbook out right now. He has to pay out the rest of the contracts to these coaches he's releasing and paying new ones.

He is definitely already opening the pocketbook with these coaching moves. I truly believe we are going to see a FO that is more aggressive in their attempt to improve this team. Mike Brown has a bugaboo and it’s the Cleveland Browns.

I cannot help but think that this Cleveland Browns resurgence has really ruffled Mike Browns feathers. The disdain he has for that franchise is unparalleled. Seeing that team make his Bengals look like the younger brothers two times this year was the final straw, and they were rubbing it in to boot.

I think the front office is more interested in turning it around than they have ever been.Things are already markedly different and I truly believe we may have the Cleveland Browns to at least partially thank for it. They poked the stubborn bear.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's getting the staff he wants. What about players? - The Real Deal - 01-15-2019, 08:12 PM