Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders
(09-21-2015, 11:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A boss fires an employee for incompetence, the employee returns and shoots up the place.  In GMDino land this is the boss's fault.

A teacher catches a student cheating an a test, the student later kills themselves.  In GMDino land this is the teacher's fault.

A person lawfully pulled over by the police flees and the police pursue.  The person takes a hostage and kills them.  In GMDino land this is the police officer's fault.

In none of your little fantasies was the person being pursued jut in case they may have done something worse already? In none of your little fantasies was the person not already caught?

(09-21-2015, 11:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You exonerate people from their decisions because of people engaged in their lawful duties.  You are a sickening criminal apologist.  Your obvious bias towards law enforcement is not merely evidenced by this latest odious thread against them, but by the entirety of your odious, myriad, threads against them.  You are so myopic and blind on this subject that you were the lone dissenter in a case that was so obvious even your normal proponents chuckled up their sleeve at you.  point blank, own your bullshit instead of deflecting, at least then you'd be deserving of a modicum of respect.

Did I ever, in any post in this thread at all, say the person driving away from the police had no fault? Nope. But because I dared question the policy of the police you took it personally and blew it up into an attack on all officer every anywhere.

I don't care if anyone or everyone agrees or disagrees with me. This isn't 1+1=2. Its a question about policy and follow through and training.

Some people were able to have a discussion. Some (you) took it to heart and refuse to anything but attack the messenger. I think I understand that you aren't going to ever blame the police for anything. That's fine and dandy. I didn't "blame" them other than to ask if the risk / reward was enough to justify any innocent life lost so they can chase someone after a "routine stop" just in case they did something else.

Oh that's right: That "something else" was running from the police. Which still doesn't answer my question. But you're not GOING to answer the question. You will troll along about how horrible I am and I you "know" what I really mean because I had the audacity to post bad things about police. SMM strikes again!

I said I'd stop encouraging your bad behavior and I will.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders - GMDino - 09-22-2015, 07:29 AM