Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take
(01-15-2019, 02:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: We were united as a country. Sure we fought in house. But you didn't see big chunks of the country falling head over hills for Putin, Kim, the Saudi's etc, and these other Dictators and enemy's of America as you see now with Trump and his supporters. They'll attack Canada and France before they dare say anything bad about Russia or NK.

You've never seen this behavior before from this many Americans. Sure there were American Nazi's sympathizers during WWII etc, but not this willingness to choose America's enemy's over Americas Intel and our Allies. This is unprecedented large scale treacherous behavior not just from Trump, but tens of millions of Americans, and the majority of the electorate.

None of this is true...You are very out of touch with reality and as such will never understand Trump supporters ever.

As a side note...

It’s hilarious how when Trump is going after NK he’s a danger to the world and he’s going to cause Armageddon and WW3...Yet when he attempts to create peace he’s all of a sudden a traitor.

Not to mention...why do we have to have enemies? I don’t symphasize with Russia but I believe we all have to share this planet and there’s no reason to constantly be in conflict. I get they probably meddled but I’d be willing to bet they aren’t the only country spying on us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take - Stonyhands - 01-16-2019, 12:54 PM