Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
College Students And Liberals Are Hypocrites/Jokes
(01-15-2019, 04:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat's is people being loyal but my link is showing people hating Trump for a current situation going on.

People look silly in Pat's link but they're not bashing something that they'd otherwise be ok with.

I actually agree with the statements made by Obama and Shumer.  But I have to wonder how representative the student statements are. I think the video is aimed at people who don't have much to do with college campuses, but read a lot about them in right wing media. If I wander around Cincinnati with a camera long enough, I can probably find Bengals fans who insist the team will be rebuilt and on the way to the AFCN championship next year.  Not sure they should stand in for the majority of Bengals fans, though.

I don't think those students "hate" Trump because of those statements.

Hmmmm.  Puzzling. Can anyone think of any other statements by Trump that cannot be found in video of Shumer and Obama, but which might have led these students to reject all things Trump?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Students And Liberals Are Hypocrites/Jokes - Dill - 01-16-2019, 04:59 PM