Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take
(01-16-2019, 05:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm curious as to why you are pretending this and your other random thoughts traitor thread aren't about Trump.  I only majored in psychology a couple of years before switching out so this is way above my pay grade.  

Some people are easily upset and very sensitive (I think there is a popular term for that but it is slipping my mind (speaking of slipping man there is a ton of snow in Cincy)). I wanted to leave names out of it and have a discussion as individuals on the same team considering "a senior Russian official has canceled a planned visit to the United States, claiming he feared a second civil war being waged by opposing political forces there." Going so far as to say "I think that America is actually engulfed by its second civil war now,"

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-cancel-visit-american-civil-war-1287282

Thought maybe taking out the need to choose sides right away would allow us to examine where a potential internal threat would come from and some actions and motives to consider. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take - NATI BENGALS - 01-16-2019, 07:10 PM