Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take
(01-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Dill Wrote: A second warm water port. 

Not sure how Obama "let" Putin annex the Crimea, as if that were simply his call. And Putin does not seem to think the international sanctions he incurred were "minimal consequence" as he has been working actively to lift them--in part through contact with members of Trump's campaign. 
Viewed through Putin's eyes, looks to me like Obama has been an obstacle to the Kremlin, not a facilitator, if Obama's diplomacy helped engineer these costly sanctions.

If Trump has become a Russian asset, mightn't that be a bigger coup--perhaps the biggest in the history of espionage? 
................................................................................................................................................................................................

So we have one vote for Obama here, and one action to consider. 

Anyone out there think Trump's actions or policies have served Russian national interests to the detriment of American? Remember, the key is to view this from Putin's perspective.

I haven't caught all the way up on current events. Or I would try to chime in. 

Did either of these guys lift sanctions on a Russian oligarch in kahoots with their former campaign manager who is in prison for pleading guilty to conspiracy against the US and still under investigation? Or anything like that. 

I mean if there was very serious Russian aggression (https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/russia-attacks-seizes-three-ukrainian-naval-vessels-coast-crimea-black-n939876) rewarded with sanctions relief weeks later (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/us/politics/sanctions-oleg-deripaska-russia-trump.html) that would be pretty weird to see. But that would probably never happen. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps a High Ranking Traitor Would Take - NATI BENGALS - 01-16-2019, 07:29 PM