Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giuliani doesn’t deny Trump campaign may have colluded with Russia
(01-17-2019, 11:55 AM)jj22 Wrote: The writing has been on the wall. Trump is a disgrace and has committed the biggest act of treason against this nation since Benedict Arnold. He's sold out who knows how many secrets of ours and our Allies to Putin in undercover secret meetings this after helping him attack America and it's democracy.

It's just a matter of when his defenders/supporters will step up and be proAmerica like they claimed to be, or will they continue to show their true colors (that they only were proAmerica when it came to athletes kneeling during the Anthem).

We are living in historic times.

I don't know what he is guilty or not guilty f or if anything will ever come to pass against Trump personally...I do know that there will people who still supported Nixon even as he was resigning and that 40+ years later Nixon has only grown in respect with some sections of the US.

But none of this looks good.

Many of us wanted Bill Clinton ro resign over lying under oath about an affair.  I don't hear that kind of talk coming for the right with all of this about DJT.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giuliani doesn’t deny Trump campaign may have colluded with Russia - GMDino - 01-17-2019, 12:01 PM