Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ?
(01-17-2019, 03:18 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Yeah I also agree Ross will do better with screens n crossing patterns but the learning curve is what I’m worried about. I’m comparing Ross to Simpson just due to the fact they have above average athleticism but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ross definately has had a problem catching on mentally but who is to say it was cause of Lazor's Offense being too complicated and changing up the scheme his first two years in the league? Here we go again but the Rams Offense is simple and lets the players do what they do best. This might be just what the Doctor ordered for Ross.

I thought it was stupid in his rookie season when they lined him up at the edge of the Line and expected him to block Linebackers but on the outside against Corners he could handle his own. Just have to coach up this aspect of the game to all the WR's in the new scheme Taylor implements.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-17-2019, 03:28 PM