Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ?
(01-18-2019, 06:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Spot on, in the end it isn't rocket science, it starts in the trenches and ends in the tackling.

You do this well you have the best chance of winning. Hope this is what Taylor and the new coaches focus on the most.

If we are rebuilding anything it is these techniques, it isn't rebuilding the team.

Yep, if you're not good at the fundamentals, all of the best laid game plans and schemes in the league won't work well.  This team has been fundamentally poor, for the past two seasons.  It really is a credit to the players grit and professionalism that they were able to win 6 games this season.  There were teams with more offensive talent, that produced less than the Bengals (Lions, Bucs, Jags)

The way I see it, this team is about 4-5 players from winning the division, 2 OL 1 TE, 2 LB.  Fix those areas, add in an energetic, young, enthusiastic HC, and the possibilities are limitless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ? - SunsetBengal - 01-18-2019, 07:23 PM