Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ?
(01-18-2019, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, if you're not good at the fundamentals, all of the best laid game plans and schemes in the league won't work well.  This team has been fundamentally poor, for the past two seasons.  It really is a credit to the players grit and professionalism that they were able to win 6 games this season.  There were teams with more offensive talent, that produced less than the Bengals (Lions, Bucs, Jags)

The way I see it, this team is about 4-5 players from winning the division, 2 OL 1 TE, 2 LB.  Fix those areas, add in an energetic, young, enthusiastic HC, and the possibilities are limitless.

You know it Sunset, imagine the grit these players would have with a coach that actually pushes them to greatness and has some spunk to him. Nothing against Marv, he did some good things here but i could never get pumped up going into a game by him, it would have to be me or my teammates pumping me up before hand.

From everything i am hearing about Taylor he is this plus much more.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New offense under Taylor, whats it look like ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2019, 05:05 PM