Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-22-2015, 12:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's shitty and all, and is a horrible thing. But this goes back to my comments about us being the world's police force. I'll accept the argument that we should be taking care of this stuff around the world from the hawks in this country once they start caring about these sorts of situations in places where it is no benefit to us. Don't kid yourself, we didn't go after the Taliban for their human rights violations, we did it because of their ties to Bin Laden.

Not sure what this has to do with anything I said, but whatever.

We went after the Taliban because they were bringing terror to our doorstep. We got there and saw behind the curtain and found what we saw reprehensible.  

You say we should try to instill morality "world's police" as you call with your sandals on, so if we cannot instill a stable, moral living environment elsewhere then do you think we should accept all "world's housing project" who flee the environment you suggest we should not tamper with? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - bfine32 - 09-22-2015, 12:45 PM