Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals aren't the only team
Not that I believe there's anything shady with the Pats, buuuuuuut consider this.. "So maybe you heard (or even saw, as I did) Tom Brady bro-hugging referee Ron Torbert prior to Sunday's game. Though it didn't have that good of an appearance on the surface, maybe it was really just a courtesy thing. A mutual respect. Now, it just so happens that Torbert officiated the Titans v. Patriots Divisional playoff game last season (which NE won 35-14). So what, right? Well, off the field, Torbert is a lawyer with the law firm Barton Malow. The same Barton Malow that was the project manager on Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium where the Patriots call home. Hmm. Isn't that a coincidence. No conflict of interest there, right? With that in mind, go back and watch the officiating in this game, and see how out-of-whack Philip Rivers gets as the game progresses because the Chargers never once got a break in the game."  [/font] From Theflixisin.net 
More on "the hug" here.. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/tom-brady-patriots-pregame-hug-ref-referee-officials-ron-torbert-chargers-nfl-fans-reaction-twitter
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals aren't the only team - grampahol - 01-20-2019, 11:09 PM