Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals depth versus rest of the league
(09-22-2015, 01:31 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: One name you didn't mention on that list was Will Clarke, who had a sack this week. I haven't really seen Hunt on the field much at all this year, hoping he comes through as a rotational rusher.

Anyway, I agree that we have been very good at drafting and developing players since 2011. Basically all of our contributing defensive lineman are mid-round picks, which says a lot. That being said, I think the biggest test to the FO is how they handle all of the upcoming FA's this off-season. If we are able to move on, reload and resign successfully this off-season, there will be no doubting that we are one of the best managed teams in the league.

Good point about Clarke as he has been coming on.

I hope we have no injuries, but if we do, I feel we are better equipped each year. I don't think any team survives the number of injuries at our pass catching positions we endured in 2014. It was just a weird year watching Jones, Eifert, Green, Gresham, Wright, Smith (3rd TE) and others be gone during the year early or gone by the playoff game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals depth versus rest of the league - Luvnit2 - 09-22-2015, 01:36 PM