Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 11:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Smiling boy?  He was just smiling because he didn't know what else to do!

And you're resorting to that as the reason that everyone is angry?  That just proves that you're hating just to hate and have no real reason to criticize!

What do you think they did wrong?!

The boy released a statement that said he was smiling to show the man he wasn't a threat to him.

He needed to walk away.  Or better yet an adult needed to walk him away.

The man in the video did walk up to them because he said (and the group of boys also say) there was some "trouble" between the boys and a third party and the guy wanted to get between them to calm it down.  In return he got the kid smiling at him (creepily unfortunately) while a bunch of teenage boys acted like teenage boys making like fools.

It's up to adults to handle these things so that the story doesn't get out of hand.

The only adult responses so far has been for the school and the dioceses to say they are "looking into it" and to make all of their social media private and one parent who said it was a "black muslim" that started all the trouble.

I was a teenage boy at a Catholic school.  They aren't any different than any other teenage boy.  The difference comes from parenting.  

I've gone to the March for Life (long story about how we didn't get to march) and I've been on trips with a bunch of teenagers who don't have enough adult supervision...both as a teen and as an adult.

I'm not surprised there is video of them acting like fools, I'm not surprised that smiling boy is covering by saying he was just trying to be friendly.  Only they know what is really in their hearts...but something about the responses makes me think it's not all rosary beads and "god bless".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - GMDino - 01-21-2019, 11:53 AM