Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm sorry.  Criticize is a better word.  The hate is coming from most other people.
You're so full of shit and you have no idea what you're talking about!  You're just making things up!

(A)
He never says he was smiling to show that the man wasn't a threat and never even mentions that he was smiling (much-less why).

He was remaining motionless and calm to try and diffuse the situation, which you can read here, since you obviously didn't before, or you're blatantly lying.

Mellow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/teen-in-confrontation-with-native-american-i-didnt-provoke/2019/01/20/8f33171c-1d2f-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1390cce31ebb

Quote:the teen said he was “not intentionally making faces at the protestor. I did smile at one point because I wanted him to know that I was not going to become angry, intimidated or be provoked into a larger confrontation.”

"blatantly lying"

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [url=https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1087137470670663680/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1087137470670663680&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wcpo.com%2Fnews%2Flocal-news%2Fcovington-catholic-student-from-viral-video-releases-statement][/url](B)
 A group of black men were yelling at the students from my high school and making racist comments and calling them racist names.  If you watch the video, the kids pretty much laughed it off and handled it very well.  The guy walked up and started beating his drum in the kid's face, which that kid wasn't even involved with the people yelling, so how was he trying to calm it down?  If you watch, another Native American starts yelling at another student, which that student also handles it calmly.

Yes, I said it was a third group and that the boys and the man both agree on that.  He was trying to bring peace through his faith...lol. 

All kidding aside if someone yelled at the kids that is wrong.  If the kids were doing tommyhawk chops that was wrong.  

Just not a good thing at all.

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: C
They were all waiting on the bus and backed up against the stairs with crowds behind them and really nowhere to go.  I'd say the kids handled it pretty well.  Also, isn't the Native American an adult?  So you're blaming the adults for not intervening when they didn't even need to, but not the adult for not acting like an adult?  Only a Steelers fan............

I think over all they handled it well also.  But where were their chaperones?

And yes, the NA was an adult and at some point he could have walked away also.  Correct.

And of course it's because I root for the Steelers...that's the kind of brilliance you bring to the PnR part of the forum.  Thanks!

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: D
So you're mad at them for trying to gather the facts instead of jumping to conclusions like the rest of the world?  Makes sense, but, like I said, Steelers fans....................

Did I say I was "mad"?  I said those were the only two responses.

But I know..."Steelers fans".  Smirk

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: E
Seems like they raised some great boys here  ThumbsUp

I don't know.  Neither do you.  You just believe what you want because...uh...Bengals?  I'm not sure where this is going.

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: F
Why'd they need adult supervision?  They were standing there doing school chants and were approached!

Because they are children and they were interacting with other adults.  That is the purpose of a chaperone...to supervise the children.

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: G
Acting like fools?!  You're as bad as the left-wing media just tossing out bullshit which they're all being called out on now!  How were they acting like fools?!

The jumping around, the chanting, the laughing...they acted like teenage boys can do when unsupervised.  Foolish.

That doesn't make them bad or evil or racist...it makes them normal kids without adults around.

(01-21-2019, 12:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: EXACTLY!

People make up the stupidest reasons to hate!

If you understood irony I'd point it out right now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - GMDino - 01-21-2019, 01:14 PM