Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-22-2015, 12:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You bring absolutely nothing to every conversation and choose to call someone else a troll.

Confused

My two contributions to the thread (other than pointing out your trolling) involved my own thoughts on the subject and my personal belief that I do not have a solid answer.

(09-21-2015, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: We discussed this on FB the other day.  Wife of a soldier said there's much worse than that going on and the military is treating it as not interfering with another "culture" vs forcing "our ways" on them.

I think its sick and we should pull every bit of help away from every country in the middle east.

But that's not a popular opinion.  

(09-22-2015, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes

Anyway, You are correct that this is not new to the region.  Nor will it change while we are there or after we leave.

But the point remains that does our moral superiority end when another country thinks that what we do is wrong?  Can Russia invade us because we believe in SSM?  Or ISIS?

Messing with cultures...the country where they are practiced...is a very dangerous proposition.

On the other side of the coin we have military people sexually attacking their own members and lack of concern over that from the top brass.

I don't think its black and white but I also don't think I have a good answer for it either.

You are asking redundant questions about immigration.

Solid post.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - GMDino - 09-22-2015, 01:44 PM