Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/teen-in-confrontation-with-native-american-i-didnt-provoke/2019/01/20/8f33171c-1d2f-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1390cce31ebb

"blatantly lying"
He did smile at one point, which is different than smiling the entire time, which you made it sound like.

Also, he was smiling to let the guy know that he wasn't intimidated, which you pointed out in that quote, which is ironic because you, and all the other haters, are saying that he was smiling out of arrogance and to be a punk.

Hilarious.

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, I said it was a third group and that the boys and the man both agree on that.  He was trying to bring peace through his faith...lol. 

All kidding aside if someone yelled at the kids that is wrong.  If the kids were doing tommyhawk chops that was wrong.  

Just not a good thing at all.

They were yelling at the kids, which is what started it all, but thanks for pointing out that you have no clue what really happened and you're just hating to hate.

And it was 2 or 3 kids doing the tomahawk chop, which isn't right, but it's also just because they thought that was the only way to go along with the man beating his drum.

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think over all they handled it well also.  But where were their chaperones?

And yes, the NA was an adult and at some point he could have walked away also.  Correct.

And of course it's because I root for the Steelers...that's the kind of brilliance you bring to the PnR part of the forum.  Thanks!
Getting the bus!  And what did you want the chaperones to do anyways?!

You keep failing worse and worse...........

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say I was "mad"?  I said those were the only two responses.

But I know..."Steelers fans".  Smirk 
Ok, not mad, but condemning and criticizing after jumping to conclusions.

I think the mad would have been a nicer description, but thanks for fixing it.

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know.  Neither do you.  You just believe what you want because...uh...Bengals?  I'm not sure where this is going.
Actually, I DO KNOW!

This is a tight community and I know a few of those boys and the rest all have great reputations in the area.

Thank you for arguing my case!

(In fact, one of the kids standing there like "what's going on," is my cousin's son, and I definitely know that he's a great kid.)

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Because they are children and they were interacting with other adults.  That is the purpose of a chaperone...to supervise the children.
They were standing there in a group!  They weren't interacting until the black men started calling them "racists," "bigots," "white crackers," "faggots," and "incest kids."

So you want the chaperones to supervise the children getting yelled at?!

Steelers fans..............

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: The jumping around, the chanting, the laughing...they acted like teenage boys can do when unsupervised.  Foolish.

That doesn't make them bad or evil or racist...it makes them normal kids without adults around.
They were doing school spirit chants!  That's what our school is most know for!  We've won awards for school spirit and for cheering sections at sporting events!

You're continuing to show how clueless you are!

(01-21-2019, 01:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you understood irony I'd point it out right now.
I've pointed out that everything you posted is stupid and misguided, just like all the other haters.

Thank you, though, because I'm sure a lot of other people are as misinformed as you were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - BFritz21 - 01-21-2019, 01:43 PM